Regenerative Medicine in Auburn, AL
Pain-Free Living With the Help of Cutting-Edge Advancements in Science
Regenerative medicine can help expedite the natural healing process of damaged joints, ligaments, muscles, and tendons. Through the use of regenerative medicine in Auburn, AL, our highly experienced podiatric team have been able to help patients with their classic foot and ankle injuries.
As a leading podiatry practice, Auburn Foot Care Center takes advantage of cutting edge scientific advancements to provide regenerative medicine including Amniotic Stem Cell Therapy.
Amniotic fluid surrounds a fetus as it grows in the mother’s womb. This fluid contains unique healing properties due to its high concentration of stem cells. The stem cells of amniotic fluid include a component called extra-cellular matrix (ECM), which cannot be found in other types of stem cells.
During your amniotic stem cell therapy procedure, your doctor will inject specially treated amniotic fluid into the injured joint or area. The ECM in these stem cells will effectively jumpstart your body’s own cells into repairing your injured tissue. When used either in the office as a drug-free injection or in surgery, these safe grafts integrate into your own soft tissue to decrease inflammation, pain, and swelling.
What Are the Benefits of Stem Cell Therapy?
Unlike more traditional steroid injections or surgical procedures, amniotic stem cell injections carry very little risk and numerous healing benefits.
- No cartilage loss – While steroid injections can cause the cartilage in your joint or joints to degenerate, stem cell injections will not damage your cartilage at all.
- No painful recovery – In addition to the risks that accompany any kind of surgery, you can expect a long and painful rehabilitation period following orthopedic surgery. Amniotic stem cell injections, on the other hand, are virtually pain-free!
- Improved healing – Steroid injections typically treat only your painful symptoms in an attempt to delay surgery. Stem cell injections, on the other hand, promote actual healing in your body. Your condition is treated, not just your symptoms, so surgery can be avoided altogether rather than simply delayed!
The Goals of Regenerative Medicine are:
- Regeneration – Boosting your body’s natural ability to heal itself back to its original state.
- Restoration – Allow for damaged tissue to return to healthy function.
Learn More About Regenerative Medicine in Auburn, AL Today!
- Review of Your Medical History
- Assessment of Your Problem
- Physical Exam
- Discussion of Recommended Treatment Plan
- All for Only $85!
During your appointment, Dr. Stark and our experienced team will take the time to answer all your questions about our podiatry treatments, our office, our flexible payment options, and anything else you may want to know about us! Your comfort is our top priority and we always want to make sure you’re fully educated before making a treatment decision.
Come experience Auburn Foot Care Center! You’ll see for yourself that our board-certified podiatrist and team offer 5-star-rated foot care you can count on!
As one of the premier podiatry centers in Auburn, AL our podiatrist and team at Auburn Foot Care Center also provide 5-star-rated podiatry care to patients from Opelika, Lake Martin, Montgomery, Dadeville, Alexander City & Stillwater, AL, and surrounding areas.