COVID-19 Update for Our Patients
Patient safety is our top concern. Below are the measures we are taking to ensure that our patients’ health and safety takes first priority during these critical times.
What We Are Doing Differently:
1) All treatment rooms, including door knobs, are being sanitized with anti- viral cleaner after each individual patient visit.
2) The reception window areas are being sanitized after each patient encounter.
3) Patients are being called, texted or contacted in their cars and taken straight to a patient room.
4) Only one patient at a time is allowed at the checkout window or they are checked out in the treatment rooms.
5) All handshakes are replaced by in-air, non-contact fist bumps.
6) Hand sanitizer is available in each treatment room and at the check in and checkout reception area.
We appreciate your trust in our practice and promise to keep your safety our number one priority during this unprecedented time.
Auburn Foot Care